Voluntary Benefits Enrollment
Voluntary Benefits are a great way to enhance your existing benefits program without impacting the bottom line. When offered strategically, voluntary benefits can bridge coverage gaps and complement your existing core benefits.
Voluntary benefits can be offered on their own or during Annual Open Enrollment...the choice is yours.
Many of our clients prefer to conduct "off cycle" enrollments to offer best-in-class voluntary benefits and to educate employees on aspects of their core benefits in advance of Annual Open Enrollment.
Why offer voluntary benefits "off cycle"?
- It doesn't impact your existing open enrollment schedule
- Employees better appreciate and understand voluntary benefits
- Use it as a spring board to open enrollment messages and upcoming initiatives
Value-added services include:
- Dependent Eligibility Audits
- Cleansing employee and beneficiary data
To effectively educate and enroll voluntary benefits, we utilize our proprietary enrollment software. Highlights of the system's capabilities include:
- Enrolling multiple carriers with ease
- Educating employees with interactive tools geared for both core and voluntary benefits
- Operating online or offline with a laptop
- Encrypting sensitive enrollment data
- Reporting of data as needed