No two organizations are alike. That's why you'll never see a "cut-and-paste" enrollment solution from Innotech. Your enrollment project is unique and tailor-made to meet your specific needs.
Innotech supports three enrollment methodologies:
- Onsite, face-to-face
- One-on-one telephonic consultations
- Online self-service (paired with self-service enrollment platforms)
Your enrollment may encompass one, two or all three. Blending people with technology results in both personalized education and clean enrollment data.
The planning process starts with our people. We dedicate a Project Management Team to develop a timeline specific to your chosen enrollment solution. The Lead Project Manager serves as your single point of contact, from day one through post enrollment and beyond.
The Innotech team delivers on:
- Collecting benefit plan designs, demographic and eligibility information
- Setting up enrollment systems (Innotech's proprietary and/or integration in to your systems)
- Drafting and fulfilling your communication campaign
- Scheduling one-on-one meetings and/or Call Center by division, location, department and shift
- Training salaried Benefit Counselors
- Conducting employee enrollments
- Auditing and transmitting enrollment data feeds
- Delivering ongoing support and advocacy
Dedicated team? Check. Detailed project timeline? Check. Now it's time to develop communications that speak to your employees—and other important audiences—in a straightforward and compelling way.